Terms and conditions
- Tickets are sold by ARC, Stockton Arts Centre Ltd. By purchasing a ticket by telephone, online, in person at the Box Office or from an agency, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- Please check your tickets carefully at the time of purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment of any kind is prohibited.
- Crossing the Tees Book Festival reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances or to request any ticket holder to leave the auditoria and take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- We endeavour to ensure that all information provided by Crossing the Tees Book Festival is accurate at the time of going to print. However, sometimes errors occur or changes are made at a later date. Crossing the Tees Book Festival reserves the right to alter the performance and cast as advertised in advance, where such alterations are necessary owing to unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of a cancelled event, Crossing the Tees Book Festival will not be liable for any additional travel or accommodation expenses.